"WE FOUND LOVE IN HOPELESS PLACE"

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Emotional Feelings

I FAILED to update my blog regularly again :( . I will try to blog all the things that happen ard me so that i can remember every meetings, gathering and trips.

Today at the work, i heard that 2 kids from student care is gonna be send to BH. This news totally caught me off guard. The two kids gave me an impression that they don like to study and sometime showing their temper when ask them to do too much homework. BUT not some kids, that are beyond parental control that are mean to be send to BH.
I almost couldn't hold back my tears when i heard the news.
I know they are at wrong to lie. BUT Their parent hold a BIGGER RESPONSIBILITY to cause this incident. If they where there for them, to guide them this might no happen. BUT SADLY nothing can be done to help them. Hope this will be the best way for them to learn to be someone better.

No comments:

Post a Comment