"WE FOUND LOVE IN HOPELESS PLACE"

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Feelings from the past


Watched a movie today named (春娇与志明) , love in a buff. This movie brought back lots of memories from the past, those that are hidden deep at the back of my mind.

The scenario in the movie is almost the same as what J and I had gone through. The only different is just the ending.

For those that are reading the post, this is just my thoughts, not special feelings. I'm not feeling emotional or sad. I'm completely over J, is just that someone i miss the times we shared. miss the TIMES not the PERSON. plus J is not the one whom i know few years ago anymore. Or maybe i don really get to know who J really is. But anyway, it's not important anymore. I'm happy now and i know J is too.

So the purpose of this post is to note down the feelings that i'm having. The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment